Monday, June 20, 2011

Yummy Monday: Party Fruit Dip

A series of unforseen events has put a crimp in my plans to wow you with an amazing seafood recipe tonight.  Forgive me, I will perhaps go into more detail tomorrow as to what's going on, but for tonight, let me leave you with the most simple party dip possible.  My friends in Florida turned me onto this, it's absolutely addicting, and absolutely perfect for summertime when fresh fruit it abundant.  No photos tonight, but here's what we've got:

(1) 8oz block of cream cheese
(1) 16oz container of marshmallow fluff

Soften the cream cheese (you can use flavored cream cheese like strawberry or pineapple if you want to get crazy!) and mix thoroughly with the fluff.   I think it helps to use hand beaters to smooth out any clumps.  I always serve mine in this amazing Pampered Chef Chillzane server platter.  I believe they've discontinued this line (which is a MAJOR bummer) but you can still get one here.

Chat later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews