Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Scraptastic Wednesdays: Look Who's 2!

Finnian Cole.  Also known as "Finny" "Finn-Man" "Little Man" "Bugaboo" "Little Bug"  I could go on, I've probably triggered the gag relex in a few of you out there already though.  What can I say, it's an annoying mom (parent) thing :)

2 year old portaits.  It's hard to fathom that this kiddo is already 2.  I know it's cliche, but I swear he was a tiny(ish) little blob of wonder just yesterday.  Now he's a walking, talking, climbing, goofy little guy that makes us laugh on a daily basis. 


I curled up the edges of a couple of Jillibean Soup Green Grid Canvas Flowers and plopped a few American Crafts buttons in the center.  I always hesitate in using anything too flowery on layouts of the Little Man, but these are just too adorable and just masculine enough to get away with it!  I also used some Mr. Huey's Calico White spritzed right on the cardstock to give it a little more oommpf, and help make his white shirt pop!


One of my favorite purchases from the CKC Convention I attended in Manchester a couple of months back, a set of fabulous metal numbers.  Finished it off with some green brads and some orange Thickers, and it's finito!


Thanks for checking in on this Scraptastic Wednesday!  I'll be back on Friday for a fun craft project to give your kitchen, bathroom or kids rooms an easy face-lift, so check back then!


1 comments:

Melissa said...

Nice! I love the mist and the flowesr are perfect!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews