Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Scraptastic Wednesdays: Easter

This is a layout I did a few months back when I was a guest designer over at Apron Strings kit club.  Originally I had done it with placeholder photos from last year, but I was able to print the current photos and place them in the layout, so I figured it deserved another shout-out. 
One of my favorite things about doing Easter layouts is the fact that I can use pink!  The mom of a boy, I rarely if ever have a use for pink cardstock, but I can justify it on Easter, so it's fun for me to take advantage of doing these pastel-y colors that normally wouldn't have much of a home in a little boy's scrapbook.


We spend our Easter morning having brunch at this fabulous restaurant in Lake George.  Not only is the food delicious, but given some beautiful weather (which we've luckily had the last 2 years in a row!) makes for some really nice backdrops for photos.  The Easter Bunny was very generous with Finn this year...


It wouldn't be Easter without little cotton tails and some pink fabric Thickers for the title!  It's hard to tell in this photo, but the fabric is actually ribbed, which just adds to the adorablness of these letters.  Did I mention how excited I was do be able to use pink?!


I'm currently working on a really fun project (my hands are covered in mists!) that I'm hoping to finish up tomorrow night, so be sure to check back in on Friday for a peek at it! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews