Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hello & Welcome!

It's time for mid-year resolutions.  6 months after the beginning of the New Year, I came to the realization that I hadn't really been keeping upw ith one of my main resolutions, which was to really dig deep into this blog and start posting some great things.  So I had a moment.  A moment where I decided that not only did I want to re-vamp my old blog, I wanted to start from scratch.  Something all new to share with anyone and everyone what creative things are cooking under my roof, from great tried-and-true recipes, to scrapbooking and paper crafting projects, knitting/crocheting projects and patters, home improvement & kids crafts.


So thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check back every couple of days, as I've got some great things up my sleeve!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews