Friday, June 24, 2011

Free-For-All Friday: First Movie

Now originally I had planned to make the Free-For-All Friday exclusively for those crafty, fun, non-scrapbooking-potentially-papercrafting other hobbies.  And I had a really good one to share with you today, no really I did.  It's just that....well.....I fell asleep. 

Running around all morning with the toddler wiped me right out.  So when we arrived back home around 1pm today, I tucked him into his bed and then went to lay down myself for just a few minutes and rest before I was going to come up here and crank out this great little project.  Except when I next opened my eyes, it was 4pm.  I'm not going to lie, it was bliss.

So off in a scramble I was to get ready for what I'm going to share with you today, which are photos from Finn's very first movie in the theatre experience.

These are our friends Scott & Nicole, with their two adorable boys.  It was their first movie in the theatre as well, and with how hectic our lives are it seems, it was so nice to spend some time with them.

Finn has started to make this face anytime I get close to him with my camera.  I have a feeling this is going to be a long-standing feud, my desire to capture everything and his desire to just be left alone Ma!  At least the husband is still smiling at me.

This face (as were all of the photos taken in the actual theatre) was taken during the previews.  He was totally amazed.

He had begun to lose his sense of humor (we challenged the attention-span of a 27 month old, I do get it) so when the movie was over, I was able to just grab one more quick photo in front of the big display outside.  This kind of sums up the movie, and at least I've got them!  Add in the ticket stub and maybe a few cute graphics from online, and I have a feeling this could be one fun layout!

See you on Monday (if not before!) with a new summer recipe that's a hit with my family, and hopefully will be for yours too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews