Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Scraptastic Wednesdays: Birthday Boy

Finn turned 2 in March, and we had a wonderful (small) Curious George birthday party for him.  In April, I found some great Imaginence birthday papers at CKC-Manchester, that were perfect for these photos.  I can't believe he's already 2 (almost 2 1/2 by the time I got around to scrapping his birthday!) but it was so much fun creating these layouts!

The overall, 2-pager

Some red rick-rack screams birthday to me.  I also loved using this "bling string" but made it into a curly-Q. 

How awesome are these name filmstrips?!  I bought a set (came with 4) at CKC on a Friday, and was so nervous I would be too scared to use them, so I bought a second set of 4 on Saturday :)

"Memories" was a purchased title I found at Michaels, "birthday" was made with some red foam Thickers.


The only single-page layouts I ever do are the front and back covers of every album.  This was the last page of Finn's 1 year old album.  Another thing I rarely do is use patterned paper as the background, but hey, I get a little crazy when doing single-page layouts :)  I used some journaling cards I got from Boxer Scrapbooks, rick-rack, fun dollar bin ribbon and Thickers to finish this layout off.  I just love my little Birthday Boy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews