Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Scraptastic Wednesdays: Let it Snow

I almost forgot to post again today.  I seriously don't know where my head is.  That's actually a lie, I know where it is.  It's buried in Kite Tails stuff, as I feverishly prepare to get our new collections out to the manufacturer.  It's exciting and nerve-wrecking and exhausting and fun, and I can't wait for Janurary when we roll the fruits of a years worth of labor out for everyone to see.

Enough about that though, today it's about scrapbooking layouts, and I do have a layout I finished up a week or so ago, and have been meaning to post.  This past winter was a doozy for snowfall, which was ok by Little Man!  He loved being out playing in it, helping daddy shovel the driveway, building snowmen. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews